*UPDATE* A Newer Version Has Been Uploaded To Here *UPDATE*
Would you like to earn more free Pokemon stuff? What if I said you could earn free foil energy, promo cards, and pre-release pokemon sleeves, would you be interested now? If so, all you need to do is sign up for a Pokemon Trainer Club account and have a POP ID. How do you do it?
- Go to www.Pokemon.com
- Click "Join the Pokemon Trainer Club Now" on the image on the top right of the web site.
- Put in your Country and DoB and click "Next".
- Now you need to Activate your Account. They will send you an e-mail, so you’ll need to check your e-mail within 24 hours and follow any steps they need you to do to verify your e-mail address and activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, there is just one last thing you need to do. Return to www.Pokemon.com
- Now, click the Login button in the same place as you clicked last time.
- It will ask you for your User Name and Password. Put them in and click Log In.
- Right below the large word “My Profile”, you will see three tabs. Click on the tab labeled “Edit Profile”.
- Fill in your address. They need to know where to mail your free stuff once you earn them.
- Look under the ‘General Preferences’ area on that page and make sure the option that says “Would you like to participate in Player Rewards?” is checked.
- When you are done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button.
- That’s it! You are now ready to start earning those free items!
Not only do you get some cool free items, but the Pokemon Leagues where you are a member will be eligible for more league prizes to give out! So, it is most definitely a great thing to have a Pokemon Trainer Club account and be participating in Player Rewards.
For more information, check out this page. http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/leagues/player-rewards/
Thanks a lot!